Processing of personal data
Twinnovation AB is committed to maintain a good level of security administrating the information of our customers, and will deal with all personal information in a secure and encrypted manner, according to the Allmänna datorskyddsförordningen (General Computer Protection Ordinance). We do not exchange nor sell personal data to third parties.
If you have questions about how the management handle your personal information, please contact our Customer Care via email.
1. Why we collect personal information and what information we store
We collect and use your personal data for various purposes, depending on who you are and how we have come in contact with you. We store the following personal data for the purposes specified here:
- Registration of sales orders. Name, address, phone number, email address. The handling is based on our purchase agreement with you.
- Completed purchases in our webshop. Name, address, phone number, email address, social security number. The handling is based on our purchase agreement with you.
- Sending newsletters, offers and information. Name, address, phone number, email address, social security number. The handling is based on your consent.
- Sending personalized offers, marketing and advertising via SMS, email address, internet and social media. Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number, behavior pattern from www.twinner.pro, previous purchase history at www.twinner.pro. The handling is based on our purchase agreement with you.
- Participation in competitions under www.twinner.pro’s label. Name, address, phone number, email address, social security number. The handling is based on your consent.
- Respond to Customer Care requests. Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other personal information that may arise when contacting Customer Care. The processing of personal data may vary based on the customer’s questions.
- To ensure good customer experiences at www.twinner.pro by using cookies. Processing of your personal data is based on choices you make based on interests. We have determined that this is necessary to adapt and develop our webshop in order to offer the best possible service to our customers.
2. Disclosure of personal data to others
We do not provide your personal information to anyone else if there is no legal cause for such a procedure. Examples of such reasons are usually your expressed consent or a legal decision that require us to provide the information.
When you have agreed to receive advertising and personalized offers from www.twinner.pro via SMS, e-mail, internet and social media, www.twinner.pro can provide personal information for this purpose to other companies. You can read more about how we handle your personal data in relation to our marketing efforts below.
www.twinner.pro uses data processors to handle personal information on our behalf. In these cases, we have agreements with data service providers to ensure a good level of security at all stages of the process. We use the following data processors today:
- First-party cookies, i.e. cookies that our site uses to assure you a good user experience. For example, to save items in your shopping cart or to show you new products that have arrived since your last visit.
- Third-party cookies, i.e. cookies belonging to a domain other than the one shown in the address bar. Third-party cookies allow one to track the user’s web history.
Our handling of personal data occurs within the EU and EEA area. This means that your personal data is protected and processed in accordance with the applicable regulations in both the EU and the EEA area.
3. Data storage time
We store your personal information as long as it is necessary for the purpose in which your information was collected.
This means, for example, that the personal data we handle based on your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent. Personal information that we deal with in connection with the sale or purchase agreement is deleted when the agreement is completed and all obligations arising from the agreement are fulfilled. Personal data related to www.twinner.pro’s implementation of legal obligations shall be erased as soon as the legal obligations are met.
Personal data affected by www.twinner.pro’s implementation of statutory obligations shall be deleted as soon as the legal obligations are met, e.g. an obligation to be able to present financial accounting or an obligation for dealers to keep records in accordance with the applicable law on arms.
4. Your rights when we handle your personal data
You have the right to request access, correct or delete personal information that we handle. You also have the right to request limited handling, deny handling and claim the right to data portability. You can read more about the meaning of these rights on the Datainspektionens website: http://www.datainspektionen.se
To use your rights, please contact us at Customer Care via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will answer your request as soon as possible and not later than 30 days after it has been received by us.
You can revoke your consent for the processing of personal data at any time.
We reserve the right to request that you confirm your identity and / or submit additional information before you have the opportunity to collect your personal information from us. We do this to ensure that we only give you access to your personal information – and not someone who gives the impression of being you on false grounds.
You are not obliged to provide www.twinner.pro with your personal data, but in order to receive items purchased and services from www.twinner.pro as described in clause 1, the handling of your personal data is a necessary process. If you believe that our handling of personal data does not comply with what we have described here, or if we otherwise violate laws and regulations on privacy and data security, you may appeal to Datainspektionen.
For information on how to contact Datainspektionen, visit their website: www.datainspektionen.se